About The Phoenix Stores Ltd.
The Phoenix Stores was established in 1902 and after operating for over 100 years the company is renowned for delivering quality products and outstanding service in a variety of retail divisions.
The Phoenix Stores is comprised of seven major pharmacies across the island: Phoenix Centre Drug Store, Collector’s Hill Apothecary, Paget Pharmacy, Clarendon Pharmacy, Woodbourne Chemist, Dockyard Pharmacy and Warwick Pharmacy as well as seven retail locations including Brown & Co., The Annex Toys, P-Tech, P-tech Photo Solutions and iClick.
Amongst The Phoenix Stores is a diverse range of products including Health and Beauty, Home Décor, Perfumes and Fragrances, Designer Sunglasses, Fashion Jewellery and Accessories, Consumer Electronics, Photo Development, Toys and Children’s Health and Safety, Souvenirs, Greeting Cards, Party Supplies, Books and Newsstand Publications.
The Phoenix Stores supports a number of community-based initiatives and local charities with programmes pertaining to educational and social development and has provided educational bursaries and scholarships to individuals pursuing degrees in medicine and pharmacy related fields.